How do I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Find “App Store” Press App Store.
- Find YouTube. Press Search. Press Search. Key in YouTube and press Search. Press YouTube.
- Install YouTube. Press GET. Press INSTALL and wait while YouTube is installed.
- Return to the home screen.
How do I install apps on iPhone 6 Plus?
Apple iPhone – Install Apps
- From a Home screen, tap App Store .
- To browse the App Store, tap Apps (at the bottom).
- Scroll then tap the desired category (e.g., New Apps We Love, Top Categories, etc.).
- Tap the app.
- Tap GET then tap INSTALL.
- If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the install.
How do I update my iPhone 6 Plus software?
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select General.
- Select Software Update.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your iPhone is up to date, you will see the following screen.
- If your phone is not up to date, select Download and Install. Follow the instructions on the screen.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone?
Don’t worry, you still have a chance to download it by using the installed application. 1st – First of all, you should find the video you wish to download from YouTube on Safari, and then copy the URL in the application. Then click the play button to make the video play normally.
Is there an app to download movies to iPhone?
Titan Downloader is free application from iTunes store, which allows users to download their favorite movies or videos from almost all video-sharing website and watch them offline on your portable devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
How can I download pictures from my iPhone to my PC?
Importing photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer.
How can I transfer data from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8?
To transfer data from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 via TunesGo, follow these steps: Connect your new iPhone to the system and launch Wondershare TunesGo. Wait for it to automatically detect your device. Visit the “Toolbox” tab and click on the “ Restore Device ” option.
Use Documents 5/6 to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone/iPad
- Launch Documents 5/6. Download Documents 5/6 in the App Store.
- Go to Online Video Dowloader.
- Get URL for Youtube Videos.
- Download YouTube Videos.
- Save Downloaded Video to Camera Roll.
How do I download a YouTube video to my iPhone from my computer?
Connect your iPhone to your computer, run EaseUS MobiMover, and go to “Video Downloader”. Choose your iPhone as the target device to save downloaded YouTube videos. Step 2. Copy the URL of the YouTube video, paste it into the bar, and then tap the “Download” button.
Is there a YouTube downloader for iPhone 7?
This YouTube Downloader for iPhone 7 lets you save the video in 360p, 720p, 1080p, 2160p. Then choose where you want to save the video (your Mac or iPhone). Step 4. Click on the ‘Convert and Transfer’ button.
How can I transfer videos from my PC to my iPhone?
Both the iDevice and PC must be on the same network. Another alternative way to transfer videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes is using iCareFone ( https://goo.gl/XQKjag ), a professional iPhone data transferring software to transfer videos, photos, music, contact and other up to 9 types of files between iPhone and computer quickly.
How to download YouTube videos to your computer?
1 On your Windows PC, open a browser and visit the online video downloader . 2 Copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to download to the address bar. 3 Click “Download”. 4 Choose to download the video with or without sound and select the video quality you prefer to start downloading YouTube videos to your computer.