How do I post my first YouTube video?
How to upload a video to YouTube
- Log in to your account.
- Select the upload button.
- Drag and drop or select the file to upload.
- Enter description, tags, and privacy information.
- Share the video to social media.
How can I put my video on YouTube?
How to upload a video to YouTube using a web browser
- Navigate to YouTube in a web browser.
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Click the Create a video button at the top of the screen.
- The video upload page should appear.
- Click the large arrow to choose the video file, or you can simply drag the video file onto the page.
How do I promote my YouTube channel?
How to promote your YouTube channel: 23 tactics that work
- Choose Google-friendly keywords. A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO.
- Use concise, descriptive titles.
- Create custom thumbnails.
- Fill out your profile.
- Optimize your descriptions.
- Don’t forget about metadata.
- Offer real value.
- Create high-quality videos.
What are good ideas for a first YouTube video?
(A) First YouTube Video Ideas/YouTube Video Ideas for Beginners
- Introduce yourself. You don’t need to plan a grand video.
- Introduce a series.
- Share your journey.
- A day in the life.
- Do a video challenge.
- Give a room, house, or workspace tour.
- Review your favourite products.
How do I make my YouTube video interesting?
Long pauses, meandering talking, bouncing from one subject to another, or just being boring can make people start looking at the recommended videos for something more interesting. Keep tangents to a minimum, and if you do veer from the topic, make sure it’s engaging either visually or with a story.
How can I get 4000 hours on my watch?
The math is simple. One hour equals 60 minutes, so all we have to do is multiply both numbers. 4000 hours x 60 minutes = 240,000 minutes! To get to 4000 hours of YouTube watch time, you have to generate 240,000 minutes of YouTube watch time.
Where do I go to upload a video to YouTube?
Log in to your YouTube account. Click on the video icon at the top right hand side of the window, which can be found next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications. Click ‘Upload Video.’. Then, press ‘select files to upload’ to find the video file saved on your computer.
How do you add an image to a YouTube video?
Click End Screen to insert a specific image at the end of the video. Click Cards to add interactive features, such as links, polls, and promotions, to the video. Click Language and subtitles to choose language and caption preferences. Click Tags to add keywords that let other users find your videos easily.
How do I add my YouTube video to my playlist?
If you want to add your video to a playlist, click the “Playlist” drop-down menu and select a playlist you have created to add your video to. You can select more than one playlist. Select if the video is made for kids or not. YouTube now requires you to mark any videos that are made for kids under the age of 13.
How do I upload a video to Vimeo?
Click on the video icon at the top right hand side of the window, which can be found next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications. Click ‘Upload Video.’ Then, press ‘select files to upload’ to find the video file saved on your computer. Or, you can drag and drop it into the window.