Where are the USB settings on Samsung Galaxy S3?
Check your USB settings in the S3 notification panel.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen while your S3 is connected to your computer.
- Tap “Connected as” and select “Media device (MTP).” Your device should get recognized in Windows.
What type of USB cable does a Samsung Galaxy S3 use?
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Micro USB, USB 2.0|
|Compatible Devices||Samsung galaxy s4, Samsung galaxy s3|
How do I connect my Galaxy S3 to my computer via USB cable?
Using a micro USB, connect one end of the cable to the S3 and one end to the computer’s USB port. Drag down the Notification panel. Swipe your finger downward from the top of the screen to bring down the panel. Choose a function for your phone.
Why do downloaded images not showing in gallery?
Go to Settings -> Apps / Application manager -> search for Gallery -> open Gallery and tap on Clear Data . Switch off your phone and wait for few minutes (say 2-3 min) and then switch on and wait for few minutes.
How to install an app on a Samsung Galaxy S3?
How to Install Apps on My Samsung Galaxy S3 1 Open the Google Play Store . 2 Search for an app. 3 Tap the app you want to install. 4 Tap INSTALL or the app’s price. 5 Tap ACCEPT if prompted. See More….
How can I download apps to my Samsung phone?
Apps can also be downloaded via “Samsung Gear Apps” on connected Mobile devices. Please follow the instructions below. (3) Agree to the terms and conditions, then you can Browse by category and select an app to download. l You need to sign in to your Samsung account in order to download apps. Virtual and Screen Images are for reference only.
How do I Download Facebook videos to my phone?
Tap on it and a window should pop up asking you which application you want to complete the action with. Select Facebook Video Free and press Just once. If you click on Always, every single Facebook video you tap on will be downloaded to your device.
How do I install an APK file on my Samsung phone?
Using an APK File Understand the risk involved. Open your Samsung Galaxy’s Settings. Scroll down and tap Biometrics and security. Tap Install unknown apps. Tap Chrome. Tap the white “Allow from this source” switch . Open Google Chrome. Search for an APK file. Select a result. Download the APK file. Tap OPEN when prompted. Tap INSTALL.
How do you download apps on Samsung Galaxy S3?
Samsung Gear S3 frontier / Gear S3 classic – Install Apps
- From the main screen of the Galaxy Wearable app on the device, tap Galaxy Apps.
- Tap Categories.
- Tap a desired category to browse, then tap an app.
- Tap Install.
- Review the required app permissions then tap Allow and download to continue.
- Tap OPEN.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 to USB?
- Open a Web browser on the computer and navigate to the Samsung driver download site (link in Resources).
- Plug the microUSB connector on the USB syncing cable into the Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Tap and hold the top navigation bar.
- Tap the “Connected As Media Device > Media Device (MTP)” option in the “Window Shade” menu.
Does Samsung S3 have smart switch?
Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) based on Android OS 4.3 is designed to transfer data via Smart Switch. You can use the Smart Switch tool to transfer the data without setting the USB debugging option.
Does Samsung TV have Google Play store?
Do Samsung Smart TVs Have Google Play Store? Samsung smart TVs do not use the Google Play Store for their apps. Samsung smart TVs use the Tizen OS, and the apps for download are available in the Smart Hub.
Why can’t I download apps on my Samsung Galaxy S3?
Try force-closing all open apps on your device if you are unable to download new apps to your Galaxy S3. Some apps running in the background may interfere with your ability to install new applications. Tap on Menu and select “Settings.” Tap on “Applications,” then tap on “Manage Applications.”
How do I download the Zoom app on my Galaxy S3?
- Downloading Zoom on an Android tablet or smart. phone.
- Download WhatsApp on your Android tablet or. smartphone.
- Step 1: Open the Play Store app. Look for an icon like this:
- Step 2: Search for the Zoom app At the top of the screen is a search bar. Write ‘Zoom’.
- Step 4: Install the app. Zoom is free to download.
Where can I download apps to my Samsung Galaxy S3?
You can either go directly to the app developer’s website, or browse one or more app repository websites, such as Samsung Apps, Apps APK, or Android APK Cracked. Select the option to download the .apk file for the app you want installed to your Galaxy S3.
How can I transfer videos from my Samsung phone to my computer?
Choose the ” Video Projects ” and then click the ” Import ” option to choose the ” From a USB device “. Select your Samsung phone on the pop-up page. – After that, you may scan your videos on the computer, please pick out the videos you want to transfer.
How can I restore videos from my Samsung phone?
– Click the ” Super Toolkit ” on the main interface and choose the ” Restore ” icon. You will see a new page on the screen. Please select your Samsung device on the page. – Tick off the ” Videos ” that you have backed up and then click the ” Restore ” button at the bottom of the page.