Why does my computer crash when I watch YouTube?
YouTube crashing to a blue screen is usually a sign of compatibility issues between your web browser and your graphics card. One solution is to disable hardware acceleration for your videos.
How do I see why my computer crashed Windows 10?
You can follow the steps below to check Windows crash logs Windows 10 with Event Viewer.
- Type Event Viewer in the Windows 10 Cortana search box.
- Here is the main interface of Event Viewer.
- Then choose System under Windows Logs.
- Find and click Error on the event list.
- Click on Create a Custom View on the right window.
What causes computer to crash?
Computers crash because of errors in the operating system (OS) software or errors in the computer hardware. Because the values RAM stores get corrupted unpredictably, it causes random system crashes. The central processing unit (CPU) can also be the source of crashes due to excessive heat.
Why is my computer randomly crashing?
The most common cause of random crashes is an overheating computer. The most common cause of an overheating computer is blocked airflow. Your computer’s CPU, hard disk, and other components all generate heat — sometimes a lot of it. If the components become too hot, they can fail and cause a crash.
What are the signs of a computer crash?
Signs your Computer is Going to Crash
- Computers May Become Slower.
- You Receive Occasional Boot Errors.
- Your Hard Drive may Become Noisy.
- You Experience an Unusual Number of Pop-up Windows.
- Random File or Program Corruption Issues.
- Your Computer Frequently Becomes Overheated.
- Perform Regular Maintenance on Your System.
How do I fix a crashed Windows 10?
- Navigate to the Windows 10 Advanced Startup Options menu.
- Once your computer has booted, select Troubleshoot.
- And then you’ll need to click Advanced options.
- Click Startup Repair.
- Complete step 1 from the previous method to get to Windows 10’s Advanced Startup Options menu.
- Click System Restore.
Why does my computer keep crashing when I watch YouTube videos?
When watching downloaded or online YouTube videos, your PC keeps crashing, or freezing is usually a sign of compatibility issues between your web browser and your graphics card.
Why does my computer freeze when I watch videos?
A loud windows 10 crashing when watching videos online I recently upgraded to windows 10, “free” haha, upgrade and all. Now, it seems like 1 to 2 times a day my computer freezes when I’m watching videos online, using the latest edition of Firefox. A loud
Why does my laptop keep crashing when I turn it on?
There are services on the PC that are kept disabled but when unnecessary services are disabled on your computer, this issue might become your fate. Software conflicts mean when one two software’s can’t run on a single PC, or when any two programs compete for the same resources.
How to fix Windows 10 Auto Restart when watching videos?
Step 1. Open the Control panel on your Windows 10 computer. Step 2. Change the “View by” option to Large icons > click on “Troubleshooting” > click “View all” option on the left panel > run “Video playback”. When the process finishes, restart your system and check if the issue has been resolved.